INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES? Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct functioning of the site. Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE? Regarding the types of cookies, there are five large groups:
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
There are essential cookies to allow you to move around the website and use its functions. Without these cookies, services cannot be provided.
- gdpr [allowed_cookies]: stores if you have allowed cookies. Expires in 1 year.
- gdpr [consent_types]: stores what type of cookies you have allowed. Expires in 1 year.
- pll_language: stores the language of your preference (by default Spanish). Expires in 1 year.
- _lang: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is removed when the browser is closed.
- ac_cookies: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the control of unique visits. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes their browser, it will be considered another user. It expires 2 years from the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to limit the request speed – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.
- _gid: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. Expires after 24 hours.
THE COOKIES POLICY DOES NOT COVER THIRD PARTY WEBSITES.
UPDATES TO THIS COOKIES POLICY
HOW TO REVOKE COOKIES
Go to How to revoke cookies