Due to the entry into force of the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), established by the one established by Law 34/2002, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before the user surfs the net.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
• Technical and functional cookies: these are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist in it.
• Analytical cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or how often ads are shown.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they collect information about the preferences and personal choices of the user (retargeting) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided.
• Social cookies: they are established by the social network platforms in the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This can affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
• Affiliate cookies: allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
• Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being vulnerable to malicious attacks from third parties.
ACCORDING TO THE PROPERTY
• Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE CONSERVATION PERIOD
• Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
• Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
YOUGHAL INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE (COLEGIO BRISTOL, S.A.), responsible as Responsible for the treatment, informs you that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679, data protection (RGPD) and L.O. 3/2018, on data protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), for which the following treatment information is provided:
Purposes of the treatment: as specified in the section on cookies used on this website.
Legitimation of the treatment: consent of the interested party.
Data conservation criteria: as specified in the section on cookies used on the web.
Communication of the data: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the Interested Party:
• Right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and of limitation or opposition to its treatment.
• Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (www.aepd que asisten.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details of the DPO to exercise your rights: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES CONTROLLED BY THE EDITOR
Technical and functional
|youghalinternationalcollege.com||cookieLawInfoConsent||Records the default button state of the corresponding category and the CCPA state.||In 1 year|
|youghalinternationalcollege.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Stores the acceptance of the necessary cookies||In 1 year|
|youghalinternationalcollege.com||cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||Stores the acceptance or not of unnecessary cookies||In 1 year|
|youghalinternationalcollege.com||pll_language||Stores the language of your preference ( by default Spanish)||In 1 year|
|youghalinternationalcollege.com||_ga||ID used to identify users in 2 years||in 2 years|
|youghalinternationalcollege.com||_gat||Used to monitor the number of requests to the Google Analytics server when using the Google Session Tag Manager||Session|
|youghalinternationalcollege.com||_gid||ID used to identify users for 24 hours after the last activity||in 20 hours|
THIRD PARTY COOKIES NOT CONTROLLED BY THE PUBLISHER
External providers of this website:
|Editor||Política de privacidad|
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
Delete device cookies:
Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser history, thereby deleting cookies from all visited websites.
However, some of the saved information (for example, login details or website preferences) may also be lost.
Manage site-specific cookies:
To have more precise control of site-specific cookies, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.
Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices, this may force the manual setting of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some services and features may not work properly.
HOW TO ELIMINATE COOKIES FROM THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
Internet Explorer. Version 11 https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Version 65.0.1 https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies